Here are 5 key things that helped me to gain clarity and direction, for my life!
I did an instagram live around gaining clarity in the midst of confusion. This was inspired by a conversation I was having about purpose on the Coffee & Prayer instagram page.
Confusion can come as a result of having a lot of options and being unsure of what to do or having many gifts, skills and talents but not necessarily knowing how to maximize them. You can also feel confused, lost or even unclear when you have feelings of dissatisfaction and unhappiness in a job/relationship or your personal growth.
Confusion is not an abnormal feeling, confusion is normal but it’s not a state that God desires us to remain in, He desires us to move forward and have peace as His children.
So here are 5 key things that I shared in the LIVE that helped me to gain clarity and direction!
1. Developing a relationship with God is key: If you want to know the plan for your life, you have to know the one that holds the plan. (Proverbs 3:3-4, John 14:1, Jeremiah 29:11)
2. Knowing your season: You have to ask yourself; does the season permit what you want to do? Is it really the right time for you to be pursuing that? Does your schedule give room for it? Are you actually ready? Stop bringing what is meant to bud in spring, into your winter! (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)
3. Knowing the one thing, amongst the many things that will be the stepping stone for everything else you want to achieve: Oprah didn’t do her TV show, magazine, movies, etc all at once. She started in TV and that opened her up to other opportunities! Everyone starts somewhere.
4. Write out everything on your mind: Journaling helps to gain clarity of what is happening within. When everything is in black and white you can see it and can identify the pressure points. Through this you can also create prayer points. It’s also key to also talk it through with someone! Conversations can bring clarity! (Isaiah 26:3, Philipians 4:8)
5. Prayerfully create a plan: Talk and walk with your Father. (Proverbs 31:25 AMP, Proverbs 19:21, Proverbs 16:1-3)
The feedback I received from the insta live was amazing and it was so good to know that it blessed so many people, especially point 2. Which point sticks out to you most?
I’ve uploaded the LIVE on my YouTube page. Click here to watch and let me know what point resonates with you most.